HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:44:43 +0000
First, my apologies for accidentally posting a private message to the whole listserve.

However, I was going to discuss my future plans with the group soon, anyway - so this is a good time

My wife, Wanda, and I are both retiring at the end of this semester and hitting the road in our motor home about mid-June.

We will spend the summer in Colorado and Utah before heading south along the Rio Grande and Gulf Coast to arrive in Virginia in early spring of 2016.

If any of you would like me to look over bottle collections or sites, I will be happy to oblige, when we are in the area.

I will also be available for doing reports and consultations when I am in the area.  Consultations and looking over collections and sites are free.  Writing, I want money for - although I am very reasonable.

Just to be clear, I am not soliciting work.  Wanda and I intend to play and write - bottle research for me, fiction for her.

In retirement, I will continue to have the NMSU e-mail address.  Periodically, I will post our location and plans for the immediate future.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State University