HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:37:34 +0100
-----Original Message-----

Dear colleague,
Let me remind you that the deadline for submission of paper/poster proposals
for the conference of the European Association of Archaeologists in
Istanbul, Turkey, 10 - 14 September 2014, is 27 January 2014. Please note
that every paper/poster proposal must be submitted through the on-line
system at https://www.eaa2014istanbul.org/site. Any proposals not registered
on-line cannot be considered. Please note that all presenters need to
register and pay for the conference and become EAA members before 3 March
2014. Please address your queries regarding conference programme and
logistics to [log in to unmask] I will happily assist you with your
EAA membership.
Kind regards,
Sylvie

--