HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Moss, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:51:47 +0000
Detailled information is available on the conference web page, you can find your paper here: http://www.sha2014.com/program.html. Hit the "Online Conference Agenda" button. It's linked to full, updated information on this page: http://www.conferium.com/OLM/Prg_Present.lasso?showevent=361

William Moss
Conference Chair    /   47th  Conference on Historic and Underwater Archaeology
Président du Comité organisateur   /   47e Colloque sur l'archéologie historique et subaquatique
www.sha2014.com  #sha2014