HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:19:33 -0400
Um...I forgot to mention...I wrote stuff (descriptions or questions) under each photo (may need to scroll down to see it, outside the photo border)...but not knowing about Flickr enough...I don't know what Mode one needs to be in to See that text.

The photo you refer to is actually a pot metal toy cannon.  But it is a lousy photo.  Sorry.  Shouldn't have taken it on the speckled background (my desk top).

Thanks for looking tho. :o)