HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 17:11:40 +0000
Agreed - but with regards to controversy, it's already known. It's currently featured as part of the story being told through Jamestown and the Jamestown Settlement (both of which I highly recommend). It's not a part of the story that I discussed with my 5 year old daughter though - she had already been somewhat traumatized by the Pompeii exhibit we saw a few months ago. Now she doesn't like volcanoes.

Daniel B. Davis
Archaeologist Coordinator
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Environmental Analysis