HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chris Hardaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2012 11:29:03 -0700
Hi. My name is Chris. I became a historical archaeologist,
reluctantly. Mean ‘ol Bill Rathje at UAz would not let me pursue
Native American geometry for my graduate work. Instead he assigned the
European baroque. Then he suggested an examination of the Washington,
D.C. city plan. After many years, I have finally put together
something about the discoveries, hopefully cogent. If interested, free
summary chapters are available at

http://washingtondecoded.net