From:
GAVIN RAMSAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:45:50 +0000
> Two new studies:
So I suppose the question to ask this international and very well informed bee discussion group, is ...

Does anyone see any detectable level of depletion of the worker force, or any reluctance of colonies to forage, during and after Checkmite treatment, whether or not the bees might also be accessing neonic-treated crops?

For me, this smacks of research divorced from the reality of beekeeping, trying to tell us things that don't really happen in reality - at least not to any great extent.  But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Gavin