From:
"Jeffrey R. Hills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:59:06 -0400
>If I sold 100 nucs or 100 sheep or 100 chickens and they all died in short
order in the hands of various customers I would have to ask myself if all
of the buyers were negligent.  I'd wonder if possibly there was something
not quite right in what I sold.

"Several nucs is not all dead. Reread my last post."

OK!  I read your last post, and what it said about treatment was: "I sold
about 100 nucs this year. Explained that, although the queens were out of
resistant lines [Harbo, Glenn] they should treat in August."

Sorry about that.  I had the distinct idea that the post was meant to say
that treatment was advised as necessary to the survival of EACH ONE of the
100 nucs, not just the ones going to Chelmsford or Lowell or Woburn, but to
EACH of the ones you sold to EACH of what was probably thirty or so
customers.  Was I wrong about that?  If not, how many died, and you you
know they died on account of lack of "treatment" (here I think you would
agree that the word "insecticide" or miticide" or even "poison" would be an
apt substitution for the word "treatment")

Best regards (and I mean that),
Jeff Hills