HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mudar, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:22:39 -0400
Take a look at the work that the folks in the Petersburg Project are doing,
particularly

www.petersburgproject.org/civil-war-sinks.html

Karen

--
Karen Mudar PhD
Archeologist and Archeology E-Gram Editor

A culture of scientific integrity is built one decision at a time.

Read the NPS Archeology E-Gram!
https://www.nps.gov/archeology/public/news.htm