HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:08:45 +0000
The Bottle Research Group has completed Volume C of the Encyclopedia of Manufacturer's Marks on Glass Containers.  Hard copies are available at Lulu.com, and the files are online at Bill Lindsey's Historical Bottle Webpage -- http://www.sha.org/bottle/makersmarks.htm

Most of the D files are also on the webpage, but they will not be in printed format until we completed the D-E Volume.

In addition, my last two books on bottles used at El Paso are also available at Lulu.com.   The first is Milk Bottles and the El Paso Dairy Industry, followed by one about El Paso prescription bottles and drug stores.

Two articles in our new series on medicine bottles cover Pitcher's and Fletcher's Castoria and Bromo Seltzer bottles.  We also have a section on bottle-making machines.

If you have any questions about manufacturer's marks or glass codes, drop me an e-mail.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State University