HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:07:42 -0500
Is that the Heidegger that owns Kiehls "since 1851" in Manhattan, one of
the few who have climbed to the top of Mt. Everest without oxygen, a friend
of the former Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, who had (has)
a collection of historic American motorcycles in one half of the shop at
100 Third Ave., NY, NY? Of course not.