HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:36:13 -0700
Bob, it is set up as a private video, and asks for a password. I recommend
your student puts it on YouTube.

  [image: logo]
*Anita Cohen-Williams** **, MySearchGuru*
Organic SEO and Social Media Management | Mobile:
http://mysearchguru.com
 [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mysearchguru> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/anitasearchguru> [image: Google
Plus]<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103021485494547867385> [image: