Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 13:13:22 -0400
> That was the royal 'we'.  I was writing from personal experience and from
> communications with other beekeepers in this area.
>
> Taking this to its logical conclusion, there have been no problems with
pesticides with you and other beekeepers in the area, hence there have been
no problems with the neonics, since they are pesticides.

Are they sold to the public? I did not think they were here in the US until
I checked local gardening supply stores. They are also all around you, BTW.

http://www.pan-uk.org/home-garden/list-of-home-and-garden-pesticides-containing-neonicotinoids

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine