HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:13:08 -0500
From:
Patrice Jeppson <[log in to unmask]>
It is with sadness that we forward news of the passing of Daniel Crozier.
Dan's contributions to our field were pioneering and immensely important.
Dan helped nurture the development of urban and historical archaeology in
Philadelphia, working in the 1970's at, among other sites, City Tavern and
Area F in Independence National Historical Park. In later years, Dan gave
invaluable support to the founding of the Philadelphia Archaeological Forum
(PAF) whose mission is to protect and preserve the archaeological resources
in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region. In 2012, the Philadelphia
Archaeological Forum bestowed its inaugural Award of Merit to Dan in
recognition of his many contributions. Dan's passing is a personal and
professional loss to many.

http://www.phillyarchaeology.net/about/whowhatwhy/1933-2/2012-paf-award-of-merit-daniel-crozier/

Philadelphia Archaeological Forum