HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:06:45 -0600
From:
Dan: At many Buckskinning & Rendezvous events as well as the Society
for Creative Anachronisms events (the medieval reenactors), there is
often a blacksmith or two who would be happy to sell you some iron in
whatever state and size/shape you would like it.
Nails/blanks/kinves/horseshoes - you name it. Check the internet for
these types of events in your area.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
In other news, the wolves and coyotes have finished investigating