From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:23:55 -0800
--- On Tue, 11/27/12, allen <[log in to unmask]> wrot

Is it this one? http://yyjinsheng.en.alibaba.com/product/424699729-50340695/Oil_Drum_Pallet_Truck.html

Looks like a handy unit.  How did he break them?

reply;
on one he deliberately kicked the lydraulic lever that holds to  the barrel tight for lifting. On another he took a hammer to the hand lever used for releasing the barrel hydraulic lever once secure for lifting and moving which then sets the barrels down and releases them. On the third one he somehow had the hold down clamp come off the larger wheels at bottom of steering handle so could not pull at all..............I spend all of next day fixing each one, takking apart and putting back together. for had never seen happen before in all my years using.    and in honeyhouse I fill barrels and then when done simply move pulling to next room. Nothing hard for you wheel around on flat surfaces and in large warehouses and honeyhouses they are great.............and keep extra for putting on trucks picking honey up so the other barrel mover with prongs you don't have to use as seen too many times them disingage and hurt people using them. and even 8-10 year
 old kids helping learning bees can use them in honeyhouse and feel like doing something moving big  barrels like a wagon.

Dee A. Lusby