ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lynn Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:52:15 -0700

Hi Emily

No need to answer this tonight,  but is attendance at the ASTC meeting each
year required for editorial advisers. I'm interested, but not sure I can
guarantee commitment in attending the conference for three years.

Lynn

--
Lynn U. Tran, Ph.D.
The Lawrence Hall of Science

510-642-6504 (phone)
510-642-1005 (fax)
415-317-4369 (mobile)

"Strength comes in many forms, and is tested in many ways. Search deep
within yourself, and find that you are stronger than you think." '04