ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Janet Groenert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 15:56:00 -0500

Remember the more paper is cut with scissors the worse they will handle fabric.
We have "fabric" scissors specifically labeled to only use for fabric.

Janet Groenert
Learning Experience Development
Life Long Learning
Science Museum of Minnesota
phone; 651-221-4536
fax:651-221-4528
www.smm.org/classes

Five big films. Six short weeks. One giant screen. Omnifest 2013 runs from May 10 through June 20 in the Science Museum of Minnesota's William L. McKnight-3M Omnitheater. Visit www.smm.org/omnifest for a complete film line-up and schedule, and reserve your tickets today!

" Tornado Alley will blow you away," said Pioneer Press movie critic Chris Hewitt about the new Omnitheater film. Audiences will ride along with storm chasers in the Tornado Intercept Vehicle (TIV) and experience "how thrilling it can be to chase after big storms." Make plans to see Tornado Alley in the Omnitheater, and see the TIV in the lobby of the Science Museum.

Reserve your tickets and watch the trailer at www.smm www.smm .org .