Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 06:10:08 -0700
From:
>>>  And I might add why I told the NY inspector they have to reinstate the inspection program.

Seems to me that the 'government', and that includes local and state governments, as well as the national government, is looking at only short term fixes or problems.  They aren't looking ten, twenty, fifty years down the road and how things today will affect us in those time frames.  I'm not for government fixing things or extensive regulations, but it seems long term solutions just aren't a consideration.  We have two inspectors here in Alabama, one for the north and one for the south.  And inspecting bees is a secondary job, not their primary job.  Would love to have my bees inspected once a year.  They are, supposedly, professionals at spotting problems or potential problems.  Would like to have an unbiased eye examine my hives.

Mike in LA