From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:31:43 -0600
Peter said:
The real danger from food is not pesticides.

I doubt people will stop praying before they eat!

The real danger long term is the ground water supply. Which is being
contaminated by pesticides fertilizers & herbicides. Contaminated water is
part of the problem described in the original post
concerning food.

Legislation without enforcement is a waste of time in my opinion but to many
indicates the problem is solved.

The only solution for contaminated water I have been informed is bringing in
uncontaminated water.

My water department says the money is simply not available nor the method to
removes the above contaminates from water supplies in areas with problems.

The expansion of monoculture will increase the problem.

New study showing HFCS might be the cause of obesity by the way HFCS effects
the brain. Yale study I think.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

The bees are flying today and bringing in pollen. Only around a Wi-Fi
location on rare occasions.