HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:52:24 -0700
Hi Emily,

Your catalog 108 might be the .38 Short Colt. I'd check the length of the
cartridge against the table on pages 308-309 of Barnes (2000) or on page
708 of Bussard (2012).

Barnes, Frank C.

2000    *Cartridges of the World*, 9th Edition, Revised and Expanded.
Krause Publications, Iola, WI.

Bussard, Michael

2012    *Ammo Encyclopedia*, 4th Edition. Blue Book Publications,
Minneapolis, MN.

Dave