HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ethan Steinman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:41:20 -0800
My documentary Glacial Balance (glacialbalance.com) tells the story of
how people across South America are dealing with climate change, and at
the same time, scientists studying and educating us on the importance of
glacial ice in the Andean tropics. My goal with the film was to
communicate difficult scientific concepts in understandable language and
to spark dialogue about the human side of climate change.

We are offering a heavily discounted special edition 2-DVD set of
Glacial Balance for home and educational purchase. For this special
pricing and additional free video materials, go to
glacialbalance.com/exclusive.

I am also once again available to travel with the film to hold on-campus
screenings, Q&A’s and lectures on the glacier/water link to climate
change. As an optional add-on to these lectures, I am also conducting
workshops for scientists. These workshops are geared to train scientists
how to use readily-available technologies to capture useful footage
while in the field, enabling them to effectively communicate their
research to the general public.

“Piercing” - Bill McKibben

“Stunningly beautiful... haunting” - The Japan Times

“Beautifully filmed... highly recommended” - Video Librarian

If there are any questions or interest in any of the above-mentioned
materials, or sliding scale pricing, please feel free to email me at

All the best,
Ethan Steinman