HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adrian Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:36:10 -0800
Hi Travis,

This publication might contribute something to your research:

*Lighting Devices in the National Reference Collection,*
*Parks Canada*
*E.I. Woodhead, C. Sullivan, and G. Gusset*

http://www.sha.org/documents/research/Parks_Canada_Resources/Lighting%20Devices%20in%20the%20National%20Reference%20Collection%20-%20English.pdf

Adrian
Adrian Myers, PhD Candidate   |   Department of Anthropology, Stanford
University