HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:17:25 +0000
From:
Odlanyer Hernández-de-Lara <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
There is an study (in Spanish) that involve Spanish Colonial Majolica found in Cuba (past and glaze chemical compositions). You can download the entire journal on this link: http://www.cubaarqueologica.org/document/bga4.pdf But, the paper is on page 14.
Regards, Odlanyer Hernández-de-Lara
Cuba Arqueoló[log in to unmask]
Proyecto Progressuswww.arqueologiaydesarrollo.org