HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:11:11 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

  I am searching for old CNEHA conference programs, with the goal of scanning said programs and making them available as searchable PDFs on the CNEHA website.  If you have a program from one of the following years that you would be willing to have scanned please send it my way.  If you would like to donate it to the CNEHA archives we would be happy to keep it.  If you would prefer to have it back we will return it.

Anything before 1981
1983
1984
1985
1987
1990
1995
1996
1997
1999
2000
2003
2004
2006
2008
2009

Sincerely,

Richard Veit

Richard Veit, Ph.D., RPA
Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Professor of Anthropology and Program Director
Department of History and Anthropology
Monmouth University
West Long Branch, NJ 07764-1898
732-263-5699