ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lisa Rudy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:06:38 -0500

For those interested in my collection of historic NSTW materials, I'm
inventorying four full boxes of stuff, box by box.  Whoever claims each
box first will get it - just need the cost of postage (they weigh a ton)!

Box #1 Contains:

NSTW 1988 "historic files" including a variety of four-page hands on
activities
NSTW 1989 ditto
NSTW 1990 Historic Files - activities and misc. materials on global warming
NSTW 1991 ditto on topic of "aquatic frontiers"
NSTW 1992  seems to be missing from this box
NSTW 1993 - multiple copies of Webs, Wires and Waves in English and
Spanish, along with about a half dozen of those gorgeous posters and
other ancillary materials
1993 "Curiosity" materials
NSTW 1994 The Antarctic Project complete middle school curriculum
NTW 1995 piles of miscellaneous materials including activities,
marketing materials, etc. on the topic Science Is Here
NSTW 1996 a small collection of materials on the topic "Design Connections"
Achievement TV VHS tape on various researchers' careers
a short Bell Labs curriculum
a full NSF proposal from the American Chemical Society for a project
called "Chain Reaction"
activity materials from the American Chemical Society called "Wonder Science

First come, first served; will be inventorying Box #2 of 4 shortly!
BTW, I'm not going to break these up into a la carte materials; it would
turn into a huge project.

Lisa

Lisa Jo Rudy
508-540-7293

Falmouth, MA
http://www.lisarudy.com

Learn more about my new book,

/Get Out, Explore, Have Fun:
How Families of Children With Autism or Asperger Syndrome Can Get the
Most Out of Community Activities
<http://www.lisarudy.com/getoutexplore.htm>/

Join my Autism at About.com Community
<http://www.facebook.com/AutismAtAboutDotCom> on Facebook