HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 02:37:31 -0500
Geier, Clarence R., Joseph W.A. Whitehorne and Emily Samulski
  2015  Evidence of Farrier Activity and the Diversity in an Assemblage of
Civil War Era Horseshoes from 1864 Union 1st Cavalry Division Camp, Cedar
Creek Battlefield, Frederick County, Virginia. *Quarterly Bulletin of the
Archaeological Society of Virginia* 70(2):51-64.

I remember a discussion of horseshoes (Spanish) and others we had on
HistArch a few months back and thought that this well done article might be
applicable.  The contact information at the end of the article is:
Dr. Clarence R. Geier, Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at James Madison
University. His e-mail is: [log in to unmask]

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
Every day thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help end