From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:00:12 -0800
--- On Mon, 11/26/12, Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

How did the driver break the *three* barrel jacks? I have saw (and used )
worn out barrel jacks but never actually broke a barrel jack.

reply;
By not wanting to use, as had never seen barrel movers that go around the barrels like pallet jacks and simply pull barrels around like a wagon. So he kicked and jumped, spit and other upon them constantly with the wheels, and hydralics. Yet wasn't even here an hour for loading. and his lift gate also, on truck he was driving was bvadly warped and bent with 2 inch gap or more, so would say this not first time he busted stuff from looking at things and how he worked......and he will never be at my place again...............as kept asking for man in charge to talk to. and fwiw there were not bees flying around all over the place.as my honeyhouse has sealed doors for working and I keep extracting room vacummed and with as little bees as possible for more relaxed doings...............

Dee A. Lusby