HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:00:16 -0500
Laura,

I agree with you whole heartedly.

It is so easy to get caught up in the media itself, and to forget to match
your FB performance against your initial goal(s).

But then, I think all of us working in public archaeology have to  try to do
a better job of EVALUATING our performance and reporting on our evaluation
to our peers in all our projects, not just Facebook.  I am certainly guilty
of this sin.

Linda Derry