HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"PETTS D.A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 15:15:29 +0000
Thanks to all, on and off-list who pointed me in the direction of lots of useful reading.

Cheers
David

Dr David Petts
Lecturer in Archaeology / Associate Director of the Institute of Medieval and  Early Modern Studies
Dept. of Archaeology
Durham University
Durham
DH1 3LE

Tel: 0191 3341166
http://www.dur.ac.uk/archaeology/staff/?id=5760

*  Institute of Medieval and Early Modern Studies
*  Roman Binchester Research Project