HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 21:40:03 +0000
FYI. Good example of collaboration among the world's leading archaeological/anthropological organizations.

Teresita Majewski, Ph.D., RPA, FSA
Vice President
Statistical Research, Inc.
(520) 721-4309 (office)
(520) 298-7044 (fax)
(520) 907-9677 (cell)
www.sricrm.com<http://www.sricrm.com/>

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (909) 335-1896 (call collect).