HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:47:05 -0600
For historic archaeology of oil fields, you might try this:
http://www.independencerock.org/places/metzthesis.pdf

R. Scott Baxter also did a thesis on the archaeology of oil fields (at
UNR????), and has an article in Historical Archaeology 36(3)

For other archaeological research in an oil patch, see:
http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/nv/cultural/reports.Par.21261.File.dat/15_archaeological_predictive_model_management_treatment_plan_northern_rrvalley.pdf