HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:56:04 -0500
We documented one on the Ozark National Forest in Arkansas. We even
completed the SHPO standing structure forms, took lots of photos of
standing structures, site sketch maps, and floor plans.  If I remember
correctly, it was in operation from the 1930s to the 1980s. I no
longer work for the Forest Service and do not have access to the
information.  We did not think it was eligible for the NRHP but the
SHPO did.  If you are interested, please contact Dr. David Jurney at

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.- Camus