HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:33:38 -0700
It does not appear to be available as an ebook or even used. I recommend an
Interlibrary Loan. If anyone wants to make a copy for me, I will make it
into an ebook.

  [image: logo]
*Anita Cohen-Williams** **, MySearchGuru*
Organic SEO and Social Media Management | Mobile:
http://mysearchguru.com
 [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mysearchguru> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/anitasearchguru> [image: Google
Plus]<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103021485494547867385> [image: