HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:54:35 -0400
Contact Dr. Mark Warner at the University of Idaho.  The University  has
done archaeological excavations at Jesuit founded Cataldo  Mission for
decades.  The Greek Revival architecture building, located in  northern Idaho near
Coeur d’ Alene, was established in the  1840s.  Mark's contact is
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.
Ogden, Utah

In a message dated 6/10/2013 10:40:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,