HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 15:57:55 -0700
This is indeed very sad.

Alasdair, would it be appropriate for you to provide us with contact details to send condolences? Also, if there is to be a memorial service at any time, I am sure that folks would appreciate knowing.

Thank you,
Terry

Teresita Majewski, Ph.D., RPA, FSA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Statistical Research, Inc.
(520) 721-4309 (office)
(520) 298-7044 (fax)
(520) 907-9677 (cell)
www.sricrm.com
This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (909) 335-1896 (call collect).