HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:25:38 -0700
Dear all, sorry about the broken links, and other difficulties.

If anyone is still having difficulty, just go to the project homepage:
http://marketstreet.stanford.edu
The links to the technical reports are all listed on the right-hand column
of the homepage screen.

Thanks
--Barb

Barbara L. Voss, Associate Professor