HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Natalie Adams Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:53:05 -0400
Folks,
Looks like everything is finalized and ready to go for the Inaugural Southeastern Conference on Historic Site Archaeology in honor of Stanley South! The conference is being held on August 23rd and 24th at Charles Town Landing State Park in South Carolina. We will be happy to register you at the door. If you can only make it one day, you can register for that day only at a reduced rate of $15.
We have a great lineup and we look forward to hearing from everyone about how to move ahead with making this conference a regular event!
Hope to see you there!
https://sites.google.com/site/seconfhsa/
Natalie Adams Pope, RPA
Executive Vice President