HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rebecca Morehouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:16:17 -0400
Hi Megan,

Back in the late 1990s, a Phase I/II was conducted at the Fenby Farm Quarry
and Lime Kiln site (18CR163) in Carroll County, MD.  The MAC Lab curates the
artifacts and field records from these excavations, as well as a copy of the
report.  You should also be able to access a copy of the report at the
Maryland Historical Trust's library in Crownsville, which would likely be
more convenient for you.  If you have any interest in accessing the
collection from 18CR163, please don't hesitate to contact me.

*Rebecca J. Morehouse*

Curator of State Collections

Maryland Archaeological Conservation Lab

Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum

10515 Mackall Road

St. Leonard, MD 20685

410.586.8583 (office)