HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Todd A. Pitezel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 14:27:41 -0500
>...More info can be had in the AAA Guide to Graduate Schools  (stands for
>Anthropology something)-Ask your local anthro professor if you can look at it.
>good [log in to unmask]

This (AAA Guide) is where I began my search for a graduate program.  It is
more correctly titled _American Anthropological Association Guide to
Departments_ :-).  The Guide will provide you with addresses, faculty and
their interests, special facilities/programs, etc.  It does however take
awhile to go through each institution.  I have received 35 responses just
by requesting info from the department, this gives you some more info which
the Guide does not provide.

Best of Luck ... Todd