Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:57:42 -0400
The Harvard study again.

We all know that nectar/honey does not always sit in the same cell it was
deposited in, but can be moved many times from cell to cell.

It would seem that those bees that are a part of this chore would also be
more exposed to any substance brought in with the nectar. Another problem
with dose/bee.

All of this really gets back to my pet peeve with many studies which is
controlling the variables. In the Harvard study the problem is they did not
even identify them, much less control them to get a measurable dose per bee.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine