Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:22:36 +1000
7bit
From:
Geoff Manning <[log in to unmask]>
On 19/06/2012 8:36 AM, Peter Detchon wrote:

> >What say the chemists in our midst?

Not a chemist.  If Juanse wants to do it at beekeeper level I doubt it
would be feasible as you would need pressure filtering.  It is probable
that using some sort of flocculation would work, i.e. adding something
as you suggested, diatomaceus earth or charcoal etc..

Dussek Campbell when they were operating, maintained they were able to
remove the colour just by forcing through a succession of smaller and
smaller screens.  However on a chance meeting I asked the bloke who
actually did the job.  He allowed there was some chemical process involved .

Geoff Manning