HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"WEIK, TERRANCE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:05:34 +0000
Thanks Tim!
I¹ve been trying to find an old email to remind me of how to get to the
archive.
Best,
TW

Terrance Weik
Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology
University of South Carolina
see my book at
http://www.upf.com/book.asp?id=WEIKX001

On 9/11/17, 9:09 AM, "HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY on behalf of Timothy
Scarlett" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>