HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Fernanda Boza Cuadros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:07:19 +0000
Dear Alasdair,

Congratulations on the book! I wonder if I could ask you for an order form to order a copy. Hope this email finds you well.

Kind regards,

mafe

Ma. Fernanda Boza C.
Doctoral Student
Department of Anthropology
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
Syracuse University
209 Maxwell Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244-1090