Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 03:11:42 -0400
Friday, I drove to Western Bee in Polson, MT, picked up 200 packages and
delivered them to Missoula, MT.
Of these, 72  packages were for our research, the rest were orders by
local area beekeepers, mostly in sets of 1-2 packages, a few got 4-6.

When we got back to Missoula, a crowd of beekeepers were waiting for their
bees.  We spent the first hour distributing packages, then spent the rest
of the morning and early afternoon hiving our own bees.  We always  invite
people to stay and participate, so that they know what to do with their  own
bees.

Our local paper came out to cover the arrival of the bees.  There is a
nice story, a cute video of Phil Welch, one of my crew, and his son; and 4
pictures, including one of some old, wrinkled, bald guy.  I like the video  -
it was Rowan's first time installing bees.

_http://missoulian.com/news/local/beekeepers-take-delivery-of-insects-at-for
t-missoula-with-interest/article_01fd3a12-9717-11e1-8dd1-001a4bcf887a.html_
(http://missoulian.com/news/local/beekeepers-take-delivery-of-insects-at-for
t-missoula-with-interest/article_01fd3a12-9717-11e1-8dd1-001a4bcf887a.html)

Jerry