From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 12:00:52 -0400
I read the posts on this subject without much attention; it wasn't something
I was likely to use. Then I realized that this Nitrous Oxide was the
"Laughing gas" of another generation. It's used as a propellant in some
whipped cream, making these products a source of abuse for teens to get
"high." Used in dentistry for eons it has generally been considered safe. In
medicine it's usually combined with 20 to 50% oxygen as a safety feature.

Is anything ever safe? Some years ago a friend of mine had a teen-age son
who was rather industrious. He worked at night cleaning offices. One of
those offices belonged to a dentist. The young man tried experimenting with
the gas. He was found dead in the morning.

Just the facts.

Dick Marron