HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:05:01 -0700
Susan,

Try this fine reference. Not sure your items were sold in sets in the sense that we are used to with sets of tablewares

Rickard, Jonathan
2006	Mocha and Related Dipped Wares, 1770-1939. University Press of New England, Hanover, New Hampshire. (The authoritative guide to the history and craft of mocha and associated dipped wares.)

Terry Majewski