HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Hylkema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:52:12 -0800
If you are referring to my comment, I simply meant that it's good that we
all hear about the larger issues pertaining to our profession and that
there was no apology necessary for cross posting - it was informative. I
wasn't condemning her at all. I guess I should have made myself clear.
Sorry for the confusion.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM, David L. Browman <[log in to unmask]