From:
Geoff Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:39:36 +1100
On 7/02/2012 7:48 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

 > On the flip side, I am beginning to be more and more concerned about
what hybridization and/or GMO may be doing in terms of floral
attractiveness to insect pollinators, and the food quality, especially
pollen protein content. Over past couple of years, I've become much more
aware that the focus on improving plant >production may have lost sight
of those aspects of the plant that are critical to the pollinator.

Surely the possible problem is easily resolved.  Just test the pollen.

Is in true that none of your pollens have been tested for nutritional value?

Geoff Manning