Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:19:31 -0400
>And to think this whole thing started with - if you use newspaper you are a
>beginner.

Actually that is not exactly what I said.  Close, but I said that articles & books
are written for beginners and people who may not be able to read their bees.

I also suggested (or should have) that a lot of the books are just new authors
re-writing what others wrote, without a whole lot of new thought, mistakes,
misconceptions, and all.

>BTW, that still has not been either affirmed or denied.

I wouldn't have said that about newspaper because _I_ used newspaper
on _all_ my hives last year.

To combine?  No, because I was going a way for a month and I wanted
to super my hives, but not have the bees go into the supers unless they
needed them since it was late in the season and either we have an early
killer frost -- or a late killer flow.  No way of knowing ahead of time.

>I love this list.

Me, too.